Win, Loose or Brag.
Everybody wants to be a winner,
Knowing or not we are all winners in a manner.
Only those who win something big, extra,
Will be the biggest losers, will be hated by all the others who wants to be an alpha.
Loosing today means you are the real winner,
Specially if you stay calm and know there is a reason for every encounter.
Might take some time to find the reason,
That you were the luckiest by loosing that deal or person.
When you brag you look great and special,
But others see how less is their potential,
They feel so little and humiliated that only jealousy can be the answer.
Do you think it worth to brag to make others smaller?
Win, loose or brag is not important,
What you think what is the best for you and what is irrelevant.
Always follow your feelings,
That's where your hard lessons are, or blessings.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Win, Loose or Brag. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher