Win, Loose or Brag.
Everybody wants to be a winner,
Knowing or not we are all winners in a manner.
Only those who win something big, extra,
Will be the biggest losers, will be hated by all the others who wants to be an alpha.
Loosing today means you are the real winner,
Specially if you stay calm and know there is a reason for every encounter.
Might take some time to find the reason,
That you were the luckiest by loosing that deal or person.
When you brag you look great and special,
But others see how less is their potential,
They feel so little and humiliated that only jealousy can be the answer.
Do you think it worth to brag to make others smaller?
Win, loose or brag is not important,
What you think what is the best for you and what is irrelevant.
Always follow your feelings,
That's where your hard lessons are, or blessings.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Win, Loose or Brag. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
- A Cat Is Always A Cat, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before and After, Aftab Alam
- Like The End Of A Prayer, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Burning Costs of Life, michael walkerjohn
- Elisabeth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before shutting the lid of the coffin….., Ponniah Ganeshan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)