Win, Loose or Brag.
Everybody wants to be a winner,
Knowing or not we are all winners in a manner.
Only those who win something big, extra,
Will be the biggest losers, will be hated by all the others who wants to be an alpha.
Loosing today means you are the real winner,
Specially if you stay calm and know there is a reason for every encounter.
Might take some time to find the reason,
That you were the luckiest by loosing that deal or person.
When you brag you look great and special,
But others see how less is their potential,
They feel so little and humiliated that only jealousy can be the answer.
Do you think it worth to brag to make others smaller?
Win, loose or brag is not important,
What you think what is the best for you and what is irrelevant.
Always follow your feelings,
That's where your hard lessons are, or blessings.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Win, Loose or Brag. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Grandma's Hands, Angela K Brown
- For the Colored Girl, Angela K Brown
- Dark Skin, Angela K Brown
- Na Na, Angela K Brown
- Among The Nations, Richard Provencher
- Rest, Thomas Plotz
- No one can beat, hasmukh amathalal
- Football Rally, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vegas Bikes, Angela K Brown
- Hip Hop Bird, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns