Why days are so deep and dark?
Why days are so deep and dark
And nights are lovely and bright?
What we lost? Where is the lark?
What game is on, why there a fright?
Why moon, looks like a highway-man
And stars stood like a silence observer?
Did heaven lose its heavenly sight? No,
Human lost the humanity; search, go..
What use of these eyes with lost vision!
Not humanity, we have to go for revision
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why days are so deep and dark? by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace
- Silence, Tony Adah
- What is my dream, gajanan mishra
- Today, Neela Nath
- Secrets, maria sudibyo
- Crosswords, maria sudibyo
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom's View, LUVinThe NOW