krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
When The Sun Sets On Me
When the sun sets on me
Do not cry or say good bye
As I disappear with the evening shades
To some promised land to bide
Having lived reasonably well
And someday under a different sun
And a different moon...........
We will meet again
To sing and laugh
Relive the past
Restart old coversations
Without having to ever die again
And till then... till then....take care
Live well, die well....adieu......
Poet Other Poems
- A Cyber Potato's Life
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Election Time
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.