krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
Paint your day as you will.....
Each day God gives us a fresh canvass white
On it we have the freedom to paint it right
With either warm colours of compassion true
Or in cold dark shades of grey or of sepia hue
What it looks like at twilight or at eve
Your daily supposed to be “master piece “
Depends entirely on you my dear friend
On how your applied the colours of joy so lent
In parting I leave this as my wish for thee
That all of you every day great painters be
And each days canvass better the one before
And the contentment on your sleeping face do show
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
- A Cyber Potato's Life
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Election Time
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.