krishnakumar chandrasekar nair [krishi nair] (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
Grey bearded and grey headed
Ever focusing on life through bifocals
Gliding into the youth of old age
Close to a fifty you might say
I write to douse an inner rage
And judge it well as you may
But I’ll write as one who will never age
Of mountains or mole hills on the page
Other other trivialities that occur every day
Some of sense and more of non ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Cyber Potato's Life -new-
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Fish Curry