krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair Poems
- When The Sun Sets On Me Do not cry or say good bye As I ...
- A Love Affair That Never Was..... I was too hesitant to come ...
- Those Dusty Book Shelves Of Ch...
- A Cyber Potato's Life When my time is up and gone And I’m no...
- Never Again, Please..Never Aga... Hiroshima happened, Nagasaki...
- Master Blaster - Sachin Tendul... Why do galleries often ...
- Paint Your Day As You Will....... Each day God gives us a fresh...
Grey bearded and grey headed
Ever focusing on life through bifocals
Gliding into the youth of old age
Close to a fifty you might say
I write to douse an inner rage
And judge it well as you may
But I’ll write as one who will never age
Of mountains or mole hills on the page
Other other trivialities that occur every day
Some of sense and more of non ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
When The Sun Sets On Me
When the sun sets on me
Do not cry or say good bye
As I disappear with the evening shades
To some promised land to bide
Having lived reasonably well
And someday under a different sun
And a different moon...........
We will meet again
To sing and laugh
Relive the past
Restart old coversations
Without having to ever die again
And till then... till then....take care
Live well, die well....adieu......