I'm losing my mind?
Could it be worse
than what I can see?
all this pain
and be able to keep
myself sane? !
Look at the wars
That some people love.
The fight to be on top
they cannot stop.
Look at molested
women with a child
Look at the old
let to die alone.
Look at the hungry babies
sitting quiet, unloved
unhugged by mothers
But worst of all
Look at the dying sea
As our pray
of own human greed.
Look at the
the mountains and trees
how they die giving themselves.
Helping us be.
When would we
Us. You and Me.
Unite to beat as one heart?
What if real
change could come
to prove that I'm not crazy
and not losing my mind?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What if? by Elena Sandu )
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)