I'm losing my mind?
Could it be worse
than what I can see?
all this pain
and be able to keep
myself sane? !
Look at the wars
That some people love.
The fight to be on top
they cannot stop.
Look at molested
women with a child
Look at the old
let to die alone.
Look at the hungry babies
sitting quiet, unloved
unhugged by mothers
But worst of all
Look at the dying sea
As our pray
of own human greed.
Look at the
the mountains and trees
how they die giving themselves.
Helping us be.
When would we
Us. You and Me.
Unite to beat as one heart?
What if real
change could come
to prove that I'm not crazy
and not losing my mind?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What if? by Elena Sandu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- On This Issue, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Lost Friend, adrian moreno
- LIVE THE WAY JESUS LIVED, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Let's Grow Old Together, Spiritwind Wood
- Love Is A Beautiful Thing II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Over The Fence, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abhi Sawera Nahi Hua Hai, Devendra Kumar Singh
- After School Days, Pijush Biswas
- It's Cognizant, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Never A Mistake~, Kamini Arichandran