We will make graveyard
Mom, bring the Tom.
Jerry all round here,
How should I read the word?
Jerry killed the alphabet,
This book is dust now.
Mama. Take me there,
I will slide, mom
There, on the kid’s park.
I will glide mom,
No Spike to bark,
Come with me Mom,
One for me,
The Tom, mom,
Wanna to see,
The game of killing,
Wanna to play with
The dead Jerry, mom
Bring the Tom, Mom.
Dead jerry will be buried
At the backyard.
Wanna to make graveyard
Mom, bring me Tom….
(For a Child: Care must be taken and guide them properly)
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We will make graveyard by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan