Umpiring A Competition...... [Poem By Request; Kinda Short; Poem Competition Umpires]
Elyas does progress through competition so well.
Gratitude, for the four umpires, in him does swell.
Doctors Nejati and Rang Avar are the names of two.
And two other nice humans with a good world view.
Elyas was impressed with their humanity concern.
From each other I'm sure they all can more learn.
Dr. Nejati kindly posed some questions to answer.
I bet Elyas handled them like a comfortable dancer.
It would be nice if all contestants could be 'the winner'.
But not winning is not as bad as being a sinner.
I send good luck wishes to my friend Elyas in Iran,
And to the Umpires for doing.....whatever they can.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Umpiring A Competition...... [Poem By Request; Kinda Short; Poem Competition Umpires] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma