Think of tomorrow,
Like another chance.
Think of tomorrow,
Like a second opportunity.
Imagine the next day,
As a new door;
There for you.
Appreciate each day.
Soak in new knowledge,
And use it to your advantage.
Everyday brings opportunity,
use it wisely, embrace it,
And you shan't look back.
Catch every hour, every minute, every second.
If you can't complete one thing,
Take a deep breathe,
And try again.
Admit your mistakes,
Improve them immediately.
Eave through life,
Overcome your obstacles;
Don't dodge the.
Make each day meaningful,
And remember one thing:
Effort creates ability.
Live your days,
Love your loved ones,
And fulfill your goals,
Like there is no tomorrow.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow by Cassandra Jasmine )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra