To 'The Ocean Of Love'
My poems, perhaps reach you no more,
My words come back from your door,
Unread and unheard.
I pick them up, can't look at their eyes,
Set them free, to fly away to the skies,
My eyes get blurred.
My messages, too, are welcome no more,
They are not eagerly awaited, as before,
With as much ardor.
There is no way that I can call them back,
As their voyage was on a one way track,
So, they'll wait in the harbor............
Of 'The Ocean of Love'!
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To 'The Ocean Of Love' by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara