To 'The Ocean Of Love'
My poems, perhaps reach you no more,
My words come back from your door,
Unread and unheard.
I pick them up, can't look at their eyes,
Set them free, to fly away to the skies,
My eyes get blurred.
My messages, too, are welcome no more,
They are not eagerly awaited, as before,
With as much ardor.
There is no way that I can call them back,
As their voyage was on a one way track,
So, they'll wait in the harbor............
Of 'The Ocean of Love'!
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To 'The Ocean Of Love' by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice