Connie Yost Poems
- Morning Conversation 'She's busy making coffee', said the ...
- Butterfly Footprints Jack Frost is arriving to work in the ...
- Bird Talk Rubicund robin's attention is on those honeysuckle ...
- Flower Seed I can hear the drum and and fife, Booted ...
- Assorted Snowflakes A trillion assorted snowflakes Are ...
- The Tulips Bloom What a frankly fragile web we weave But ...
I wrote my first poem at age 13 and find myself still enjoying writing them. I hope to have a friend artist do some illustrations for some of my poems- -hope to have them in a book some day. My cat, Doobie, is my inspiration many times, as he is my constant companion when I am at home. Nature and human nature are good subjects for me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Connie Yost
'She's busy making coffee', said the pup.
'Yah', said the cat, 'she just got up'.
'We all just got up' said the pup.
'Yah', said the cat, 'she's filling her cup'.
'Now we get our breakfast', said the pup.
'I think so', said the cat, 'our breakfast, yup'.
'Good morning', said she, 'is everyone up'
'Is everyone ready to dine and sup? '
'She didn't sleep much', said the cat.
'Yah', said the pup, 'I'm very aware of that'.
'TV wasn't good', said the cat, 'pee-yew'
'Yah', said the pup, 'I'm aware of that too,
She had a nagging pain in her ...