To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
To have lived life is to have loved
If you have truly loved
You have lived life
We say as we get older we have lived life
I say life is love
And if you have never loved someone
Truly loved someone
You have never lived life
Dimitri Jagodinski's Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Bullies... How The Internet Will Help St... -new-
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.