This love -
it is all I have.
Deprive me of it
transpose into yare.
Seek a qualm,
guilt creeps inside
to get you.
Deliberately reciprocate all
memories, feelings, thoughts.
They have always been mine.
You are my savior.
I am the remnant survivor.
If you die then I die too.
You forgot me not.
I dwelled on trifiling circumstances.
Forgive me for I have sinned.
Let us start once more,
erase all the disagreements.
just be reticent.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This Love by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul