We call ourselves; the 21st centurions,
Civilized and many more…
In reality, our thoughts
Still sticked to uncivilized era.
The so called civilians,
Carrying the ideas of untouchability;
Are the pillars of the society?
Pathetic! Would be the scenario.
Two decades of education,
Fails to eradicate the thoughts of untouchability…
What would come; in rescue of cleansing the minds of real untouchables,
Will ever social justice be possible?
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Untouchables! by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla