sathya narayana Poems
- My Dark Nights At the distant verge of the horizon Slowly ...
- Ant's Queue ANTS' QUEUE A demon garbed as human raped a ...
- Senses Closed eyes too can see Visuals on heart-easel Tight...
- Mother's Plaint MOTHER’S PLAINT Smoke pipes are ...
- Let Us Forget He lost his parents In communal riots But he...
- My Strength MY STRENGTH What is in life, so great? Hard...
- A Date With You You ask me: what I expect Well! It is just a...
I am a postgraduate in Law. I practised as an advocate for a couple of years and joined Government of India services in 1984. Presently working as Deputy Supt. of Salt. My passion for poetry has been since 1987. Of and on I wrote poems. Now seriously. I feel that a poet has a social responsibility and his works must positively influence the populace.
MYDAVOLU VENKATA SESHA SATHYANARAYANA
Address H.No.307-b, Pavani homes, Tekkemitta,
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
Awards Won Editor’s choice award for the poem
Our housemaid’s daughter, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Dark Nights
At the distant verge of the horizon
Slowly submerging is the weary Sun
With reddened face
Bidding grudging adieus
To his day long drudging
Brooding over mandatory next come
I stood there staring at Him
I wanted to say “don’t depart”
In an automatic reflex
I lifted my right hand aloft!
Nay! He didn’t stop! I wept!
As feared reemerging are my
Horror-ogres, with creepy insurgence
A dirge from distant mountain range
Barged inside my fragile core
With harrowing clangour
Oozing out acid-reminiscenses
From burrows of my bruised ...