My wish to fly
If I have given a wish!
I would fly high in the sky.
Not just for the joy of flying,
Nor just to enjoy the beauty of nature;
But: to trace the hypocrites in the society
And remove the sheep cloth out of leopards,
Drag their masks out of their faces.
Thus bringing to light all the loopholes of the society,
To build a cheaters free society.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My wish to fly by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid