The so called Traders:
Ignited us with the fire of 'Divide and rule'
In those days...
Leaving the blood shed riots at the borders till date!
The selfish leaders using the same
Stirred the minds of innocent,
With the notion 'Pratyeka Telangana'
Made victims of present Chaos!
Is not this rat race for position?
If not, pay tribute to Constitution;
Upholding Unity in Diversity!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Borders by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid