*The Lost Friend*
The friend I thought, most close to my heart
To my surprise she is far apart;
I am always in her heart,
Still she never knocked my door.
I meant for the good of us but:
She took it for granted as a prestige issue.
I would be happy
If atleast now she probes into my heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The Lost Friend* by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra