*The Lost Friend*
The friend I thought, most close to my heart
To my surprise she is far apart;
I am always in her heart,
Still she never knocked my door.
I meant for the good of us but:
She took it for granted as a prestige issue.
I would be happy
If atleast now she probes into my heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The Lost Friend* by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan