*The Lost Friend*
The friend I thought, most close to my heart
To my surprise she is far apart;
I am always in her heart,
Still she never knocked my door.
I meant for the good of us but:
She took it for granted as a prestige issue.
I would be happy
If atleast now she probes into my heart!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The Lost Friend* by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery