JOURNEY OF MY SOUL INTO THE MIND OF A GIRL:
'Enjoyed the pampering of parents
but then, came my sibling
grabbing my love from all.
Poor child! The doors are closed for Love.
I started blooming in my studies
but, perceived as a burden!
So studies ended up with schooling
Poor child! The doors are closed for Education.
Diverted my mind into the field of weaving
but then, their was a tie up between my job and home making.
conceived as a time consuming.
Poor child! The doors are closed for Self reliance.
Had been into the world of pampering,
UNLIKE THE PAST, showered the love for both.
Brought up both as equals.
The doors are closed for PARTIALITY.'
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Closed Doors** by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah