JOURNEY OF MY SOUL INTO THE MIND OF A GIRL:
'Enjoyed the pampering of parents
but then, came my sibling
grabbing my love from all.
Poor child! The doors are closed for Love.
I started blooming in my studies
but, perceived as a burden!
So studies ended up with schooling
Poor child! The doors are closed for Education.
Diverted my mind into the field of weaving
but then, their was a tie up between my job and home making.
conceived as a time consuming.
Poor child! The doors are closed for Self reliance.
Had been into the world of pampering,
UNLIKE THE PAST, showered the love for both.
Brought up both as equals.
The doors are closed for PARTIALITY.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Closed Doors** by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Beneath The Joy, Margaret Moran
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi
- One Last Chance, Abby Bilan
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati