JOURNEY OF MY SOUL INTO THE MIND OF A GIRL:
'Enjoyed the pampering of parents
but then, came my sibling
grabbing my love from all.
Poor child! The doors are closed for Love.
I started blooming in my studies
but, perceived as a burden!
So studies ended up with schooling
Poor child! The doors are closed for Education.
Diverted my mind into the field of weaving
but then, their was a tie up between my job and home making.
conceived as a time consuming.
Poor child! The doors are closed for Self reliance.
Had been into the world of pampering,
UNLIKE THE PAST, showered the love for both.
Brought up both as equals.
The doors are closed for PARTIALITY.'
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Closed Doors** by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan