I used to fly all over the world
Chirping along with my flock
Flying round and round and round
But now I am all alone caged here
Missing my friends and family
Above all, my freedom.
My feelings! The selfishmen never care
Chained me, wore me and tore me
My body, mind and soul their slaves.
A helpless tiny bird in hostel
What can she look forward to?
Will ever freedom come my way!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOANING BIRD by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak