Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Omnivorous Bed.
The eyes twinkle,
The minds bro show,
The snakes in the bodies,
Hiss and go.
The ghost and witches oils,
Need stirring for miracle,
The furnace burns,
The piston in cylinder runs,
No station signal the journey cares,
The hopper, anvil, the hammer,
Forgo time for ecstasy's flair.
Disease haunter promiscuity's chemistry,
Resume and resume in the unsolved mystery.
The abstract roots are led to mutual shade,
All attempts of exploration fuse in omnivorous bed.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Omnivorous Bed. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis