Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Omnivorous Bed.
The eyes twinkle,
The minds bro show,
The snakes in the bodies,
Hiss and go.
The ghost and witches oils,
Need stirring for miracle,
The furnace burns,
The piston in cylinder runs,
No station signal the journey cares,
The hopper, anvil, the hammer,
Forgo time for ecstasy's flair.
Disease haunter promiscuity's chemistry,
Resume and resume in the unsolved mystery.
The abstract roots are led to mutual shade,
All attempts of exploration fuse in omnivorous bed.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.