Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Undefined Love.
Love is a haunting spell
it allows imagination to fulfill
what oft was thought but never dealt.
Love is a puzzling hang,
-and enchants the arrested being, -
for the realization of the infinite spring.
Love is a psychic-divine,
Though life fades,
Love proves a calm lake,
As devotee meditates on,
Love means a search for another,
The buried bigger of our secret sharer,
More than the equal in abstract mirror!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Undefined Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer