Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Undefined Love.
Love is a haunting spell
it allows imagination to fulfill
what oft was thought but never dealt.
Love is a puzzling hang,
-and enchants the arrested being, -
for the realization of the infinite spring.
Love is a psychic-divine,
Though life fades,
Love proves a calm lake,
As devotee meditates on,
Love means a search for another,
The buried bigger of our secret sharer,
More than the equal in abstract mirror!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Undefined Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry
- Sylvia's Sex Chronicles Pt. I, Sylvia Perry
- Giving You Praise, Sylvia Perry