Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Only One View Of Life
Flood of emotion,
Feeling filled boat,
And upon that Divine the Mariner,
In my transient vacation I need.
Transparent thought, I cherish,
As crystal as possessed vision,
And lotus abstract with Divine Bard,
With no shades of time in my heart,
I aspire, hopeless -immediate joy,
As fleeting streams of beams,
With packed rays of God-particles,
As if I have no cause of birth and death.
The immortal daughters and sons,
Are in struggle to recover,
The promised state of Brahman,
The habit born parasites,
Like roots of cancer darken the mind,
And make the body tormented hell.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Only One View Of Life by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster