The human fail? ...
I believe that we all humans
are meant to share our love
with everybody and everything.
The love for own family,
is done naturally
by all species on Earth,
nothing special for a being
to have such a great pride.
When we will be able
to hold unconditionally
the entire world
in one heart than we can say:
'- Here I am!
To be Human,
I'm very proud! '
(Looking forward to that day,
for now I still have plenty
to be ashamed of being what I am...)
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'A poet's heart cannot be possessed
By a single soul mate entwined or not,
For a poet's heart is free to wander'
Comments about this poem (The human fail? ... by Elena Sandu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz
- Shakespeherian Rag, Naveed Khalid
- God with Us, Paul Sebastian
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Peshawar massacre, Ejaz Khan