The human fail? ...
I believe that we all humans
are meant to share our love
with everybody and everything.
The love for own family,
is done naturally
by all species on Earth,
nothing special for a being
to have such a great pride.
When we will be able
to hold unconditionally
the entire world
in one heart than we can say:
'- Here I am!
To be Human,
I'm very proud! '
(Looking forward to that day,
for now I still have plenty
to be ashamed of being what I am...)
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'A poet's heart cannot be possessed
By a single soul mate entwined or not,
For a poet's heart is free to wander'
Comments about this poem (The human fail? ... by Elena Sandu )
Did you read them?
- Let me search, gajanan mishra
- A city escape, jeff newnham
- Haggler, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A beloved Just Like The Moon, A Beloved .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Venting with Vengeance, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The drowned emigrants, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry Court, Dean Meredith
- OBSTINACY, Satish Verma
- Rooftop Stronghold, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)