Louis Cecile Poems
- Acceptance Infectious smile has infected tears The laughter...
- Visual Journey Seeking space and time, thoughts to awaken my ...
- Birth You can never lose that part of you Our hearts were...
- Fast Women Fast women Your movement is untrue
- Dark Night Kiss The mystery of evil What a life it ...
- Daily Commute A daily view both near and far Awash with ...
- Death Touch Embraced by death the world had fallen ...
Louis Cecile is but a human
being like everyone, but seeks to discover
the mysteries of life and looks for answers.
I have been writing since a young age and have always had a unique perspective of the mad world around me.
My poetry is at its best when dark, but I can find moments to be softer.
I simply enjoy writing and hope people can find some poems they like from my collection.
Check out my blog on: http: //louiville.wordpress.com/
My first self published book is called ‘Thoughts in Rhyme’, which is a journey through life in poetry.
Many of my poems have been selected for publications or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Infectious smile has infected tears
The laughter strikes with spears
I am not dear and they are not sincere
I must perform
For when I stop the stage is gone