Thank You Mom
Thank you mom! You have been on a long and
Hard journey and you carried me along the way
You may have faltered and fallen, but from
Your goal you did not stray.
You wanted all the best for me that life could ever give
And wanted me to have a heart and learn how to live.
I taught myself that there is only one thing
In life that is truly free, and that is the love of GOD
When he made you for me.
Your stern warnings and your gentle hands
Was all part of your plan.
What was not in your plan and you may not have
Gotten to know – is that I love you more
Than I could ever show.
louis rams's Other Poems
Topic(s): mothers day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You Mom by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan