Take me to heavenly ride.
Where is my dove and why do I dream?
Not sunk deep into her, through eyes
Where from, comes and what scheme!
I am dying for your lovely surprise!
Not shot an arrow and wounded not
Dreams are encroached, sounded not
Am I under the wave of love that ease?
Nights are icy blue, me unfrozen freeze.
My heart, you honey, where do you dwell?
My pillow shrinks and my dreams swell
Waiting for you, my heart, thy lub-dub
And your twinkling pearls in a dancing pub/
Eyes are closed and lips are tight, right
Body is melting, soul is glistering bright
Come on-come on, where did ye hide?
My slumber! Take me to heavenly ride.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take me to heavenly ride. by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Isil: Our Planet needs Peace, Rachel Nichols
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Love Unfetterred, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
- IMPROBABLE ME, Terry O'Leary
- May I help you, gajanan mishra
- UNPROVEN FALSEHOOD, johnny case
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)