Take me to heavenly ride.
Where is my dove and why do I dream?
Not sunk deep into her, through eyes
Where from, comes and what scheme!
I am dying for your lovely surprise!
Not shot an arrow and wounded not
Dreams are encroached, sounded not
Am I under the wave of love that ease?
Nights are icy blue, me unfrozen freeze.
My heart, you honey, where do you dwell?
My pillow shrinks and my dreams swell
Waiting for you, my heart, thy lub-dub
And your twinkling pearls in a dancing pub/
Eyes are closed and lips are tight, right
Body is melting, soul is glistering bright
Come on-come on, where did ye hide?
My slumber! Take me to heavenly ride.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take me to heavenly ride. by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Tuniapali Tracks On, Pintu Mahakul
- अपने तसव्वुर में जीने दे और (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Life Is Good and Not Always Bad, Rohit Sapra
- Reciprocity, Valsa George
- The Spring After Him, Asma Riaz Khan
- Into Place, Margaret Moran
- A walk in the Twilight, Latha Krishnan
- अलविदा बादे - सबा (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Horse with no name, Phil Soar
- Changing Lives, Laurence Ruedas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)