Take me to heavenly ride.
Where is my dove and why do I dream?
Not sunk deep into her, through eyes
Where from, comes and what scheme!
I am dying for your lovely surprise!
Not shot an arrow and wounded not
Dreams are encroached, sounded not
Am I under the wave of love that ease?
Nights are icy blue, me unfrozen freeze.
My heart, you honey, where do you dwell?
My pillow shrinks and my dreams swell
Waiting for you, my heart, thy lub-dub
And your twinkling pearls in a dancing pub/
Eyes are closed and lips are tight, right
Body is melting, soul is glistering bright
Come on-come on, where did ye hide?
My slumber! Take me to heavenly ride.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take me to heavenly ride. by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski