What is Success
according to you,
If you ask me
i have no clue!
Some say, Success is how high you bounce
when you hit the bottom,
But the real meaning is
only understood by some.
What is success
with which everyone is so obsessed
Getting promotion in a job?
which will make you further slog!
Earning umpteen money?
that does not long last as its only a penny!
Buying a new phone or a car?
does it take you very far!
Scoring good marks in examinations?
long way to go though will temporarily ease your tension!
If you ask me honestly
One thing I can say instantly is
Success comes from happiness,
When you are a reason for someone's smile and cheerfulness
You have people caring for you, waiting for you
You are thought about and loved though by selected trustworthy few
You have a splendid time with your loved one or close buddy
You invest time in yourself and accomplish your long outstanding hobby
At the end I feel, when you have a good satisfying day
Success comes with you in your way!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Success by Kavya ... )
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)