Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Still I love you my darling!
O' my lovely girl!
When I saw you in a Fun Republic Mall;
With a costume of Trouser and T Shirt
I was stunned while I saw your waist!
You are beautiful like a barrel
You look uniformly parallel!
I can see in front, a pair of kitten
Trying to come out bursting the button!
While you do breath
Across your body's breadth!
Still I love you my darling
You are the remedy for my healing!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.