Still I love you my darling!
O' my lovely girl!
When I saw you in a Fun Republic Mall;
With a costume of Trouser and T Shirt
I was stunned while I saw your waist!
You are beautiful like a barrel
You look uniformly parallel!
I can see in front, a pair of kitten
Trying to come out bursting the button!
While you do breath
Across your body's breadth!
Still I love you my darling
You are the remedy for my healing!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still I love you my darling! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA