Sorry & Thank You
that i gave lovely glances
to you everyday.
that i talked to you
in a nice way.
i am responsible for your
i gave you pain,
your longing went in vain.
for being helpful
in every circumstance.
for valueing my glance.
not valued by others though.
for bearing my rudeness
which have hurt you.
for revenge you took,
by not giving me even a last look.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry & Thank You by JENIE FRANKSAY )
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
- উপলব্ধি-২, Yakub Ali
- The Soul Of A Woman, Arno Le Roux
- Architect Of Harmony, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)