Back To Me
its the ultimate day.
i haven't imagined that
our friendship will end this way.
you said 'its end'.
you said 'bye forever'
i want to cry
but tears have dried up.
whats my fault? tell me why?
i believe in miracles,
i trust almighty.
one day i know
you will be back to me.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
we are still friends but the charm is lost.
we had quarrel & not properly sorted out yet.
Comments about this poem (Back To Me by JENIE FRANKSAY )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A Hidden Haiku Legend, Merton Lee
- Improve image, hasmukh amathalal
- We Can Make it Home, Leah Ayliffe
- You've got what I desperately need; so l.., Stanley Collymore
- For a lifetime, Cee Bea
- A rant, George Dee Vuy
- MAN'S GREATEST NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby