Back To Me
its the ultimate day.
i haven't imagined that
our friendship will end this way.
you said 'its end'.
you said 'bye forever'
i want to cry
but tears have dried up.
whats my fault? tell me why?
i believe in miracles,
i trust almighty.
one day i know
you will be back to me.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
we are still friends but the charm is lost.
we had quarrel & not properly sorted out yet.
Comments about this poem (Back To Me by JENIE FRANKSAY )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart