Little King of Sorrows
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death,
I took your hand and held my breath,
For love is patient, love is kind,
Those moments challenged my depth of mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,
unparalleled; unprecedented; dreams and crimes.
Happily ever after they were not meant to be,
their puppy love memories, lost somewhere at sea.
To somebody you just might be the world,
so dizzy from spinning, I heaved and I hurled.
Like we, God saw her getting tired,
and her race, her fight, her love, my eyes so much admired.
When the last inch of your strength un-quelled,
This is what it meant to be HELD.
People will forget what you do and say,
But the memories will always stay.
Short and sweet,
with every beat.
Like the woo,
of Satisfy you.
Happy Birthday to me,
most special it will be,
Perfectly Imperfect our letters,
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Cliche by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani