Little King of Sorrows
Slothboy and I
Slothboy and I,
watching years pass us by,
our mysteries and capers,
spilled upon tattered worn papers.
The struggle of life,
usually portrayed by a knife.
We laugh and we read.
A feast of poems to feed.
See what I found?
I kept some around.
He buried it deep.
This book he did keep.
Angry and jaded.
Our ink never faded.
Demons and Angels.
Our life from all angles.
A decade or more,
So descriptive the gore.
Friends that we had,
The good and the bad.
When I get me some time,
there are many a rhyme.
I do wish to share.
Walk through our minds, if even you dare!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Slothboy and I by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown
- In the midst, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Dance, Angela Khristin Brown