Little King of Sorrows
Could it be you?
Could it be true?
Give me the case,
All past is erased.
Who are you now?
Wanna hold you but how?
Give me a sign.
For you shall always be mine.
Hand worked to bone.
But need you my own.
I love you my dear.
I think I've made myself clear...
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Salute by Little King of Sorrows )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate