Little King of Sorrows
Could it be you?
Could it be true?
Give me the case,
All past is erased.
Who are you now?
Wanna hold you but how?
Give me a sign.
For you shall always be mine.
Hand worked to bone.
But need you my own.
I love you my dear.
I think I've made myself clear...
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Salute by Little King of Sorrows )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris