Little King of Sorrows
A Friend Forever
Through all I said, and all I've shown,
you must know by now your not alone.
I come and go just like a wave,
Not one to hold you like a slave.
I demand to care and that you know,
you always have a place to go,
inside of me a spot I saved,
within my heart, you name engraved.
Your painful story cut like knife,
when you claimed you tried to end your life,
if again that sorrow takes it's toll,
give me the chance to make you whole.
No matter where I go from here,
don't ever call my name in fear,
A friend forever, I swear on my son,
My time with you, is never done.
You are so special, so very dear,
I hope I somehow made that clear.
I know not what you think of me,
or if your friend I even be,
At least I know these words are true,
I'll always save my best for you.
A simple write, as my time is rushed,
a simple picture, I quickly brushed,
Give up on me, if you feel you must,
but my intentions were pure, it wasn't lust.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend Forever by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay