Small Talk Between Two Friends
-Where does the power
of a woman stay
I think it is in the perfect hair
a best dress
In her hips or ti.s
and beautiful legs?
-Hmm..Sometimes, maybe, yes
but those could be only
won't fool for long
as easy as it comes,
Away to go with chunks of lust..
- Where does the beauty
Of a woman might
-The flame in her eyes
the fire of her heart
which keeps to burn
with love, it never stops,
giving her the shine of star!
Such woman dear friend
I wish for you to find.
Then, here's my advice:
piece of cake: hang on!
each other's shoulder
laughing, they said good bye
and see you next time.
But there's been less and less
of the next time because
one of them
A woman of beauty
Most lucky was to find...
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Small Talk Between Two Friends by Elena Sandu )
Did you read them?
- Auto-bond, gajanan mishra
- Rush race, gajanan mishra
- Brothers, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Understand, michael walkerjohn
- Knowledge is a must, gajanan mishra
- BOUND BY YOUR OWN CHAINS (Release of Fre.., michael walkerjohn
- Flight of Chance, michael walkerjohn
- A Patch of Earth under a Thatch of Sky , John Tansey
- Genuine The Gift, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Asked You, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)