Small Talk Between Two Friends
-Where does the power
of a woman stay
I think it is in the perfect hair
a best dress
In her hips or ti.s
and beautiful legs?
-Hmm..Sometimes, maybe, yes
but those could be only
won't fool for long
as easy as it comes,
Away to go with chunks of lust..
- Where does the beauty
Of a woman might
-The flame in her eyes
the fire of her heart
which keeps to burn
with love, it never stops,
giving her the shine of star!
Such woman dear friend
I wish for you to find.
Then, here's my advice:
piece of cake: hang on!
each other's shoulder
laughing, they said good bye
and see you next time.
But there's been less and less
of the next time because
one of them
A woman of beauty
Most lucky was to find...
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Small Talk Between Two Friends by Elena Sandu )
Did you read them?
- Frae the friends and land I love, Robert Burns
- The Fête Champêtre, Robert Burns
- From ' Lachrymæ Lachrymarum', Joseph Hall
- Friendship Way, Paul Sebastian
- Psalm VII, Joseph Hall
- Drogman*, Translation of Pierre Emmanuel.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Bitch Please, Akhil Zoomin
- The Lonely One, John F. McCullagh
- Psalm I, Joseph Hall
- Psalm LVII, George Wither
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)