Qualities of one’s purity without feeling guilty!
At least while you are going to eat,
One should eat after taking bath!
However great benefit you are getting already
You should not say one sided witness with partiality!
Even if you are going to die without nutrition
Resulting in shrinkage of your body and skin,
If a person is not compromising in governing
His virtue and his character by maintaining!
The above said are the three qualities of one’s purity
Without feeling guilty mentally, verbally and physically!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Qualities of one’s purity without feeling guilty! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Thirikatukam'
உண் பொழுது நீராடி உண்டலும், என் பெறினும்
பால் பற்றிச் சொல்லா விடுதலும், தோல் வற்றிச்
சாயினும் சான்றாண்மை குன்றாமை, -இம் மூன்றும்
தூஉயம் என்பார் தொழில்.27 திரிகடுகம்
Comments about this poem (Qualities of one’s purity without feeling guilty! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison