Ken e Hall
Power Implants A Glistening In Her Eyes
Our burning sun
The centre of our lives
With endless warmth,
Our universe gives
Sunrise the gift of a beautiful day
Until the moon smiles and shines.
The same power implants
A glistening in her eyes
That casts rainbows
Over my head and
Dizzies my senses and
Opens my heart,
I love the way my love
Presents herself that
Reveals a daily touch of class a
Walking talking lovely lass,
I feel like a champion
Holding a prize all
Because I see true loves
Reflection in her eyes.
I hold her hand soft and warm
Connected in love,
Walking talking together thru life with a destination
That ends on that never ending path to above.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power Implants A Glistening In Her Eyes by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane