Ken e Hall
*** Dancing in Flowers ***
You're dancing in flowers this lover's fair
I'm stepping on clouds floating on air,
Swinging on stars dreaming on cue
Sliding down rainbows nearer to you,
You hide behind daisies with buttercup class
Still peeking the locks of a golden haired lass,
A bunny falls back as you quickly dance by
As I float down from the super blue sky.
Ah, I see you soft an' so still in a beautiful pose
Smiling hiding in the folds of a rose,
For a kiss indeed I miss thorns so scary,
Inside the rose it's all in a day's work for the love
of a fairy.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*** Dancing in Flowers *** by Ken e Hall )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak