Ken e Hall
*** Dancing in Flowers ***
You're dancing in flowers this lover's fair
I'm stepping on clouds floating on air,
Swinging on stars dreaming on cue
Sliding down rainbows nearer to you,
You hide behind daisies with buttercup class
Still peeking the locks of a golden haired lass,
A bunny falls back as you quickly dance by
As I float down from the super blue sky.
Ah, I see you soft an' so still in a beautiful pose
Smiling hiding in the folds of a rose,
For a kiss indeed I miss thorns so scary,
Inside the rose it's all in a day's work for the love
of a fairy.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*** Dancing in Flowers *** by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- In the red painted manor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- God has made, gajanan mishra
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI