Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
* Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies*
Two young lovers in the back seats of the movie house
Beautiness cuddliness loveliness holding hands,
Youths pleasure, everyone quiet as a mouse
The flickering light shows a Caliph riding across the burning sands,
Riding hard to save a captive princess his love of many years,
The two, oblivious to everything except each other's touch
This caliph, has the princess in his arms certainly with no tears,
An' wow this hour they love each other oh so much.
A mighty sword flashes across the screen and downs the Devil thief,
The victor frees his love and lifts her on to his horse
Then rides off on to the horizon goodness his belief,
A movie we all love with a happy ending of course.
OMG our young lovers are still kissing
Wake up little Susie what a movie they've been missing,
A flashing torch makes them end their date
For he did say 'I promise we won't be late'
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! IF ONLY MANKIND NEW 2..! ! ! !...
- * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies...
- *** Dancing in Flowers ***
- *** Haiku... GLOBAL WARmNING ***
- ***HAIKU GRAND MASTER***
- ***Haiku...Lovers Reflections***
- ***S/Haiku... LOVE***
- ***S/Haiku...Best Way to Relax***
- ***S/Haiku-Christmas Blessing***
- ***The Floral Petal Dress***
- ***The Owl***
- ***WHO AM I***
- ***Wonder of Woman***
- ***Your Lips Devour Me***
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.