Ken e Hall
***WHO AM I***
I am me, a walking talking living human
I, caged in my brain myself in command
Always thinking carried by my train of thoughts,
Stopping at stations of life rebounding with kindness
Aggression laughter and sadness in life’s situations.
God’s master creation the human race, heart bound
Expelling feelings of all kinds, I one of
Billions on earth each with their own
Concerns naturally for their own family,
Concern for a happy life to be born free.
I expel my thoughts that we all should
Live in the kingdom of freedom.
I am me, I am free, not so for many
In this world with human conflict.
Love fills my heart, love is the start
For a world of the free, yes,
For you and I, thru the eye of wisdom.
Unification of giving by everyone to feed
The starving of the world,
Who am I, I am one who wants to sell the wisdom
Of kindness for the poor without food without dignity,
It all just makes sense for us all to give.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***WHO AM I*** by Ken e Hall )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable