Oft I sit in the shadow of dark nights
Sprinkled softly with twinkling little lights
Would it not be heaven that you were here?
I would give all I have to have you here...
But duty calls at the beautiful gate
To heed the call of the Almighty is my fate
I love you to the moon and back
I'll go to the moon and back,
Twice, to reunite with you my queen
In a while, I shall tell all I have seen
The scarlet, purple, white and blue of the temple,
The favour that follows the simple...
My heart, my love, I'll be here soon...
For now, I dance to my Lord's tune...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poeima by Oke Christopher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song
- Martyrdom, Meena Somasundaram