All mighty, all powerful, all knowing King
The One who has the key to celestial secrets and their springs
Who, who can stand before you in pride?
You, you who raise the humble to Your side
The God of all, without You, who can exist?
You, God of Melchizedek, the Father of our own High Priest.
I would dwell in Your presence but what of my skin of sin?
You alone art Holy, perfect, without Father or kin
Who is like unto thee?
Who will puff his chest and proclaim his name before thee?
Unworthy am I, lover of my soul
My worthiness is the bleach of coal
At the end it may please You to cast me to Sheol
But I am glad, I was one who did Your name extol.
Oke Christopher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psalm by Oke Christopher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella