Flowers have wilted,
Leaves have fallen,
And trees have lost their colorful hue.
There will be a time when they grow once more.
However, only Time, after passing, will never turn back.
When you are reading in the kitchen,
Time lurks silently pass your chair.
When you are writing an essay,
Time slowly, yet surely, crawls around your desk.
And when you are playing games,
Time flies by your side.
Time, after passing, will never turn back.
We must understand
The importance of time.
There's a time for everything:
A time to enjoy oneself,
And a time to grasp oneself; to work, and to learn.
During one's youth,
You shadn't scandal your time.
Then you won't perish.
Nor will you regret the past.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Returning by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA