Kay Tee Poems
- For My Mother You took a seed and made it a flower It ...
- It Isn'T Like It Used To Be It isn't like it used to ...
- Pure Love
- A Promise She found something that she had thought was never ...
- It's Difficult I look into his deep brown eyes, I sense the...
- You'Ve Given Up I asked God for a miracle I prayed every ...
- Dear Problems, Dear problems, There's this being that I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Tee
It Isn'T Like It Used To Be
It isn't like it used to be
There's no such thing as truth
They've all been abused too much
We face corruption of the youth
There's no such thing as peace
Within a persons mind
Because if you dig deeper
Destructions what you'll find
Destruction you've created
By digging up that hole
It doesn't even matter cause you've captured a true soul
Broken torn and ruined
From burns of cigarettes
Getting high on rooftops
And life of no regrets
Giving it up easily
You see and you want more
There's no such thing as innocence or trusting ...