My Poemhunter.com Identity..... [Secrets; Online 'safety'; Personal]
When you visit Poemhunter you may notice some information that seems hard to swallow.
Be sure that you realize: "NOT all (you read) you should blindly follow.
For instance, one new member emigrated from Greece, from "Olive Oil Hill".
And maybe you shouldn't believe a name such as Cody, Buffalo Bill.
In my life I've made a habit of being truthful, sometimes "to a fault".
Sometimes, after being honest, the disagreeable outcome I could not halt.
I probably would, therefore, have used my real name. I did use my real picture.
But due to my Love's influence, I've used, instead, a disguised middle/first name mixture.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Poemhunter.com Identity..... [Secrets; Online 'safety'; Personal] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah