My Poemhunter.com Identity..... [Secrets; Online 'safety'; Personal]
When you visit Poemhunter you may notice some information that seems hard to swallow.
Be sure that you realize: "NOT all (you read) you should blindly follow.
For instance, one new member emigrated from Greece, from "Olive Oil Hill".
And maybe you shouldn't believe a name such as Cody, Buffalo Bill.
In my life I've made a habit of being truthful, sometimes "to a fault".
Sometimes, after being honest, the disagreeable outcome I could not halt.
I probably would, therefore, have used my real name. I did use my real picture.
But due to my Love's influence, I've used, instead, a disguised middle/first name mixture.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Poemhunter.com Identity..... [Secrets; Online 'safety'; Personal] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)