My Fragile Heart
If words of inspiration could be my burning desire,
If only the love I feel could be my eternal joy.
Then my soul will forever rest in the arms of my beloved.
I promised never to give my fragile heart away to the wind,
But it just swept me out of my feet and fell in a vine yard.
She made me feel what I thought would never come my way.
She brought back the long lost joy within my heart.
Do you feel pain when you miss a loved one?
Do you call for help when they come to you in different folds?
My heart jumps up high and tries to catch the breathe in the air.
I miss her soothing voice that echoes into my ears.
I miss her sensitive heart that fills the love within me.
All I want is to feel her presence right by my side,
I will never ask for more than her love that overwhelms all things
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Fragile Heart by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji