My Fragile Heart
If words of inspiration could be my burning desire,
If only the love I feel could be my eternal joy.
Then my soul will forever rest in the arms of my beloved.
I promised never to give my fragile heart away to the wind,
But it just swept me out of my feet and fell in a vine yard.
She made me feel what I thought would never come my way.
She brought back the long lost joy within my heart.
Do you feel pain when you miss a loved one?
Do you call for help when they come to you in different folds?
My heart jumps up high and tries to catch the breathe in the air.
I miss her soothing voice that echoes into my ears.
I miss her sensitive heart that fills the love within me.
All I want is to feel her presence right by my side,
I will never ask for more than her love that overwhelms all things
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Fragile Heart by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- A reverie, RAJ VIKRAM
- Like Arrows In Quivers, Saiom Shriver
- The Monster, crystal ruth
- A.Blok, You are - the wild call.. - tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, As day so light... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, The Petersburg twilights..- tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- quotation # 4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Thanks For What?, Liliana EL.
- Rosy Wind, Casey Jarrell
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)