My Fragile Heart
If words of inspiration could be my burning desire,
If only the love I feel could be my eternal joy.
Then my soul will forever rest in the arms of my beloved.
I promised never to give my fragile heart away to the wind,
But it just swept me out of my feet and fell in a vine yard.
She made me feel what I thought would never come my way.
She brought back the long lost joy within my heart.
Do you feel pain when you miss a loved one?
Do you call for help when they come to you in different folds?
My heart jumps up high and tries to catch the breathe in the air.
I miss her soothing voice that echoes into my ears.
I miss her sensitive heart that fills the love within me.
All I want is to feel her presence right by my side,
I will never ask for more than her love that overwhelms all things
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Fragile Heart by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- ا ق ب ا ل .., shahnawazz zaidi
- Fine Days, Orhan Veli Kanik
- When I Have Fears, John Keats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)