Joys Of Life
I can do all things if only I believe,
I can see myself fly up high into the big blue sky.
Reaching out to a revealing thought,
And touching the comfort of my desires
I reluctantly want to grip up
the objectivity of my hopes for life.
Into the bosom of my true image,
I embrace myself with great relief.
That all is well with my soul
and nothing sorrowful to think of.
I see people run in and out for help,
I hear people crying out for peace.
It's time for oneness in our endeavors,
It's time to be loyal and true to yourself.
The storms of life are a chasing
after the air that your breathe.
The pool of your thoughts is bridging
the reality of your nightmare.
If you see yourself in your actions;
Then make a positive reaction to your everyday life.
The joy of life's virtue is having
the hope and believe in yourself.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joys Of Life by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Lust u me nu meneer, Madrason writer
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns