Joys Of Life
I can do all things if only I believe,
I can see myself fly up high into the big blue sky.
Reaching out to a revealing thought,
And touching the comfort of my desires
I reluctantly want to grip up
the objectivity of my hopes for life.
Into the bosom of my true image,
I embrace myself with great relief.
That all is well with my soul
and nothing sorrowful to think of.
I see people run in and out for help,
I hear people crying out for peace.
It's time for oneness in our endeavors,
It's time to be loyal and true to yourself.
The storms of life are a chasing
after the air that your breathe.
The pool of your thoughts is bridging
the reality of your nightmare.
If you see yourself in your actions;
Then make a positive reaction to your everyday life.
The joy of life's virtue is having
the hope and believe in yourself.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joys Of Life by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Whispers Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sun Dream, Aftab Alam
- Memory's Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Like rays, hasmukh amathalal
- Chamber Of Quiet Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Plato's Cave, Edward A. Morris
- Starting with Paradox in a Poet's Nightm.., Edward A. Morris
- Rhymes with Use, Edward A. Morris
- The Hairy Tick, Edward A. Morris
- Epistemology in a Pickled Pepper Shell, Edward A. Morris