Joys Of Life
I can do all things if only I believe,
I can see myself fly up high into the big blue sky.
Reaching out to a revealing thought,
And touching the comfort of my desires
I reluctantly want to grip up
the objectivity of my hopes for life.
Into the bosom of my true image,
I embrace myself with great relief.
That all is well with my soul
and nothing sorrowful to think of.
I see people run in and out for help,
I hear people crying out for peace.
It's time for oneness in our endeavors,
It's time to be loyal and true to yourself.
The storms of life are a chasing
after the air that your breathe.
The pool of your thoughts is bridging
the reality of your nightmare.
If you see yourself in your actions;
Then make a positive reaction to your everyday life.
The joy of life's virtue is having
the hope and believe in yourself.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joys Of Life by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Phantom!, Denis Martindale
- Combing Interior Forces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Songs of A Bull Frog (Part Three) .., Merton Lee
- Awesome Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluid Insturmental Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Satisfied, Robert Ronnow
- Ones Parents, michael walkerjohn
- Fascinating Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dwelling In Perfection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Line to You, Olufayo Ezekiel