My Dream Girl
Her hair as dark as coal
Her eyes see deep in your soul
Her voice so soft and tender
Will put a grown man in a slumber
I must not forget her outstanding posture
She is like a gift from mother nature
Her skin as smooth as silk
Her touch as good as mothers milk
Oh and that beautiful personnality
When God created you he thought of me
Yes i love your charming smile
As precious as a new born child
How sad i am when awake
And learn that she was all fake
But i will travel to the end of the world
If it meant meeting that dream girl
Anthony Yorke's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream Girl by Anthony Yorke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler