The love that starts at birth,
The love that starved the Earth,
The love you give every day,
The love that never fades,
The love you have for me,
The love you have for three.
The love burned in three souls,
The love that sparked the living coal,
The love that crushed Niobe's heart,
The love from us cannot part,
The love I have for you,
The love we three have for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mothers Day by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman